Music

Music

Saturday 11 April 2015

Hola! Welcome to my blog :)

Hi guys!
Thankyou for visiting my blog :*

Hope you enjoy reading all my posts soon ya!

Okay. First, Let me introduce just a little about my self ..

My name is Junita Ong but you can call me Junita :)
I was born in Panipahan, 7th June 2000!
I live in Jakarta, Indonesia  <3

And about my personality,
I really love writing and reading book,
and also i love listening to all type of music<3 

One time I can be very dilligent and at the other time..
I can be a very very lazy person,
Yap.. I am a moody person haha..
Lot of my friends said that i am soft-hearted person hehe,
I believe that bcs I am an emotional person :") same as my dad :*
Sometimes, i can cry and angry a lot,
but i don't even know whom i cry and angry for !
And i really really a crybaby person :|
Yeah!
But it's me, it's Junita haha!
Even though i am a bad person in controlling emotion,
But I have to proud bcs this is totally my self,
And Jesus made me to be brave being different from others,
That reasons made me pick this quote as my motto of life :)
"Be Original is worth more than a copy"

So, Come on guys!
Show whatever you want to show and Do whatever you want to do!!
As long as it's good, just be brave to be yourself <3<3

That's all about my self :))
You can find me on :

- Ask.fm : ask.fm/Junitaong

- Twitter : @junita_ong
- Instagram : @junitaong
- Snapchat : junitaong

Feel free to ask for followback<3 

Thankyou for reading guys :*:*
With Love,

Junita!








No comments:

Post a Comment